Saturday, August 19, 2006

Introduction

For a long time I've wanted to explore and record my journey into healthy eating, traditional foods, and especially Turkish cuisine. This blog shall be my tool.

I hope to share what I've discovered as well as learn from others who choose to share back.

Even though the title of this blog is Turkish Diet, the recipes and information posted here are in no way limited to the wonderful Turkish foods, but that shall be its center -- along with a smattering of Turkish culture and history.

Also, I'm sure many of my other interests -- including writing, mythology, and the search for the Divine -- will creep in here from time to time.

Please share your recipes and insights into traditional, healthy foods through the comments section, but I'll state upfront that I tend to lurk rather than respond, even on my own blog. :-(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...